Animal Sale Terms and Conditions
All animals at Natures Love Farm are raised in a caring humane environment and are given the best care possible.
This form must be completed and submitted before the sale is completed and the animal is transferred.
Bunny Selection and Sale Process
- You will get a text message from me when the litter is born, at 3 weeks, at 6 weeks and 8 weeks. As breeders we reserve the first right to withhold one of the bunnies to continue breeding our lines.
- The last photos we send at 8 weeks will be your chance to pick your bunny.
- You have one hour to respond before I text the next person in line on the waitlist to choose.
- Pick up should be scheduled within 7 days of your 8 week photo choice, any later you will be charged a boarding fee of $10 per day.
- The remainder will be paid in cash ONLY.
You will be sent home with a full pedigree, a birth certificate, sample of hay and feed.
Our bunnies are all in great health and sent home in great health. With that said sometimes life throws us curve balls and if in any event we feel your bunny of choice needs to be monitored then he/she will not be able to go home until we are 100% confident they are healthy. Once the rabbit leaves our home it is not our responsibility therefore, all sales are final. In the event your bunny of choice unexpectedly dies in our care we can refund your deposit or transfer it to another waitlist. If in any event you feel like the bunny is not a good fit for your family we will take our bunny back but no refund will be given.
Rabbits have fur that sheds, if you are allergic to pet dander you will likely be allergic to rabbits. Rabbits eat hay and some people also have hay allergies, please be sure your family will be a good fit before reaching out.
Refusal of Sale
We reserve the right to refuse the sale if we do not feel it’s a good fit for our rabbits. Our goal is to raise these babies with love and care daily. We handle them, get them used to children and small dogs, and start potty training them. You’ll also be able to ask us questions at anytime as we really want our bunnies to be with you for their lives. Did you know bunnies can live up to 10 years? That’s a long time commitment! Please, if you’re buying a bunny as a gift for a child please understand that you will also be signing up for this responsibility. Children often bore of their duties within a week of owning the bunny.
By signing below I agree to the above terms and conditions.
Once the form is submitted you will be redirected to the reserve a bunny deposit page.